- Purchased: HIFI X-6 MINI Sound Rugby Football Wireless Bluetooth Speaker AUX USB Portable Audio Player Music for phone Computer Subwoofer http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HI-FI-X-6-MINI-Football-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-TF-AUX-USB-Portable-Audio-Player-Music/32309649617.html
- Unfortunately Bluetooth does not work with Windows. Windows cannot locate a driver (it appears that the speaker has no description attached so Update cannot link a driver). Worked fine with iPad/iPhone. Buddy jack design actually not working (linking the speakers together) I think they need to add a din plug output to connect to aux in other speaker for this to work.
- Purchased: Adjustable DPI 1600 Brand New Wireless Mouse Bluetooth Rechargeable Optical Mice 3.0 For Notebook Computer Laptop PC BM01-K60 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Adjustable-DPI-1600-Brand-New-Wireless-Mouse-Bluetooth-Rechargeable-Optical-Mice-3-0-For-Notebook-Computer/32236660866.html
- First issue was that after remaining idle the mouse would switch off. Seemed to be an issue with windows power management. See below for how this was fixed.
- Interesting the side buttons on this mouse - allow a browser back/forward (alt left-arrow/alt right-arrow or backspace/shift backspace-though shift backspace doesn't quite work) - which is not the same as PowerPoint's back button.
Problem: Device disconnects
It appears that by default Windows power saving kills a USB device. The mouse connected would die and not reconnect. To disable this you need to
- go to Start > type in "Device Manager" >
- Expand Bluetooth Radios >
- Right click on Generic Bluetooth Adaptor + Properties, and
- uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"