Ok, so this is got to ba an example of poor "User Interface Design". I worked this out a month ago, and thought I'd document it.. but couldn't recall the steps (in spite of just having completed it!)
Anyway, thought I'd have another go today.. and eurika I worked out what to do!!
So follow these steps!!
- Click on your name (on the facebook bar at the top of the screen)
- Click on the Options link (Just below the [Share] button on the "Whats on your mind window"
- If "Stories Posted by You" > Available sites is not showing, click on the settings button (Just below the [Share] button)
- On the Available Sites: Click on Blog/RSS
- In the Public URL enter your blog site, then click [Import]
.. and thats all!!
This is also where you connect Flickr/Delicious/YouTube etc...